We offer unique services to dogs in need of careful rehabilitation following injury, surgery, disease, overweight or just old age. Our knowledge, expertise and equipment ensure the best possible chance of a return to optimal health and function for your dog.
Brentknoll Rehabilitation Services are conveniently situated within Brentknoll Veterinary Centre in Worcester, close to junction 7 of the M5.
How can rehabilitation help your pet?
- Restore mobility or lameness e.g arthritis, cruciate disease or fractures
- Increase muscle strength e.g hip dysplasia, loss of use of limb for short time
- Increase flexibility, reducing scar tissue and muscle contracture
- Manage pain from fracture or chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Improve balance and coordination problems
- Increase fitness post medical problems in preparation for working, agility, flyball dog’s
- Weight management for pets struggling to maintain optimum bodyweight
- Maintenance therapy to assist continued mobility, strength and fitness.
Rehab helps to improve muscle strength, joint range of movement, cardiovascular fitness and endurance.
To make an appointment please call 01905 355 938